| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Padang, Sumatra in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is moist with rain every now and then. A significant 350mm (13.8in) of liquid precipitates across on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Padang, Sumatra are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:17 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Padang, Sumatra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Padang, Sumatra:
- Songkhla, Thailand - 902.8 kms (561 miles) N
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 834.2 kms (518.4 miles) N
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 817.7 kms (508.1 miles) NNE
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 759.3 kms (471.9 miles) NNE
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 612.7 kms (380.7 miles) NNE
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 469.2 kms (291.5 miles) NNE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) NNE
- Kuching, Malaysia - 1140.3 kms (708.6 miles) ENE
- Singapore, Singapore - 476.6 kms (296.1 miles) ENE
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1002.2 kms (622.8 miles) E
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 924.9 kms (574.8 miles) SE