| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Padang, Sumatra in September is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is sopping with rain sometimes. A wopping 459mm (18.1in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 16 days.
- In September the skies in Padang, Sumatra are fine with an average of a detectable 6:40 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Padang, Sumatra September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Padang, Sumatra:
- Songkhla, Thailand - 902.8 kms (561 miles) N
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 834.2 kms (518.4 miles) N
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 817.7 kms (508.1 miles) NNE
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 759.3 kms (471.9 miles) NNE
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 612.7 kms (380.7 miles) NNE
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 469.2 kms (291.5 miles) NNE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) NNE
- Kuching, Malaysia - 1140.3 kms (708.6 miles) ENE
- Singapore, Singapore - 476.6 kms (296.1 miles) ENE
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1002.2 kms (622.8 miles) E
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 924.9 kms (574.8 miles) SE